All India Auditions starts from January, 2019
Tarana Art & Music(TAM) is a Govt. Regd. Organisation and affiliated to Sarbabharatiya Sangeet-O-Sanskriti Parishad (Kolkata) have been in the field of Art, Music and Dance and has completed 14 successful years in Delhi and beyond the boundary of our country (Kuwait). It is working for Preservation, Promotion & Propagation of Indian Art, Culture and Music.
TAM is going to present a prestigious National Level Talent Hunt Competition “Muqabala Hunarbaazon Ka”- A National Level Singing & Dancing Talent Hunt with a view to search talents from various parts of India and to empower them with self-sustaining capability to become professionals.
This platform will also help them to identify their talent and it will enhance their skill to become the stars of Future.
We are also introducing a very unique concept to keep up the real shape of “Guru Shishya Parampara”, We will be honouring the Guru’s of all the winners. Also we will be launching Music Album of the winners.
Eminent Artists from different parts of India will be in the panel of Judges. TAM supports those artists who have great potential but could not come to Lime Light due to Financial, Logistical & Geographical Constrains.
The competition is proposed to be held at Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Jaipur, Aligarh, Indore, Bhopal Gwalior, Guwahati etc.
Mega Grand finale for two days will be held in Delhi (Date & Venue will be declared later) after completion of the auditions.
Rules & Regulations for All India Singing & Dancing Competition
1. The Competition shall be open only for Amateur Singers & Dancers in three age groups: – (A) 5+ to 12 years (Sub Junior) (B) 12+ to 18 years (Junior) & (C) 18+ to 30 years (Senior)
2. There will be two categories: VOCAL: (A) Classical (B) Semi- Classical/Bollywood DANCE: (A) Classical (B) Bollywood/Western.
3. The competitors can participate in both the categories.
4. Participation fees: Rs.800/- for each category
5. All entries should be submitted with passport size photograph, and Government ID proof with complete payment.
6. Withdrawal of entries will be against the forfeit of complete entry charges.
7. Recorded Music/Track to be brought in a Pen Drive only, in .mp3 format.
8. Time Limit will be announced by Judges
9. Only Pure Classical music would be allowed for participants of Indian Classical Vocal Music/Dance category.
10. TAM reserves the right to accept or reject any entry without assigning any reason thereof. Non-adherence to any rules would lead to immediate disqualification.
11. The performance shall be evaluated by a panel of Judges & their decision shall be final & binding.
12. Participants are requested to report to the Registration Desk 30 minutes ahead of their time slot
13. Last date of receipt of entry forms – two days before the event.
14. Two Days Grand Finale will be held at New Delhi (Date & Venue will be announced after the completion of State Level Auditions)
Declaration: I have carefully read/ understood the Rules & Regulations of the “Muqabala Hunarbazon Ka” (National Level Dancing & Singing Talent Hunt) given above and agreed to fully abide by the same. The above contents are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and the Documentary Evidence of my age is enclosed.